- Centro Studi “Cultura Sviluppo” - CSCS (Italy)
- Centro Giovanile di Formazione Sportiva - CGFS (Italy)
- Università di Verona - UNIVR (Italy)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - VUB (Belgium)
- University of Montenegro (Montenegro)
- Lapland University (Finland)
- Association Gestion Institut Libre d'Education Physique Supérieure - AGILEPS (France)
- University of Belgrade (Serbia)
- Kahrmanmaras Sutcu Imam Universitesi - KSU (Turkay)
- Latvijas Sporta izglītības iestāžu Direktoru padome - LSIIDP (Latvia)
- UEFA Foundation for Children - UEFA (Switzerland)
The Kick-off Meeting also discussed the implementation of the project, the detailed work plan, the project activities planning and project partner’s organisation and the responsibilities, the deliverables of each partner.
During the meeting the development of the web page was discussed among the partners in order to manage the strategies for the communication tool of the project. Particular attention was paid to administrative and financial rules, as well as to the monitoring and control system of the project, and the reporting forms.
During the Kick-off Meeting the partnership agreement was discussed by project partners in order to clarify in details the partners' roles, activities and obligations. At the same time, the Kick-off Meeting was developing the project monitoring and control system, in order to provide guidance and assistance to the project partners for the correct implementation of the project, in line with the EU administrative and financial rules, as well as reporting obligations.